2014-06-26 11:54 供稿单位: 新航道
一.识别错误Identifying Sentence Error(简称ISE)
.动词 动词里面主要考三个考点：主谓搭配一致;平行结构;时态语态一致。 主谓搭配一致主要就是指谓语的单复数要和它所对应的主语的单复数一致。
Like every other
(A) sociological system, the commune has (B) a way of functioning that may be easily upset (C), either slightly or extreme (D). NO ERROR(E)
分析：这道题目所考察的就是平行结构，因为either or所紧连接的两个词在语法功能和时态结构上应该保持一致，前面是副词slightly，所以后面也应该是副词extremely.答案选D. 时态和语态一致即指前后的时态和主被动的语态应该保持一致
比如： Many(A) biographers had stated(B) that Samuel Langhorne Clemens changed(C) his name to Mark Twain to echo the riverboat captain’s call ascertaining the safe navigation(D) depth of the Mississippi River. NO ERROR(E) 很明显这句话的主句应该是用一般过去时而不应该是过去完成时，所以答案应该选B,将had去掉。
2.名词 NEW SAT中的名词主要是考察名词的单复数错误。 Although(A) they have(B) radically different career plans, Luna and Gabriei both(C) hope to be a Michigan State graduates(D) one day. NO ERROR(E) 这道题目的D前面用了不定冠词a,后面又出现了一个复数形式graduates，所以明显是错误的。
3.介词 介词主要是考固定搭配。比如看这么一道题目： Wanda implored(A) Marco not to be jealous over(B) her work; she explained that because(C) she liked both Marco and her job, he would have to share(D). NO ERROR(E) 我们知道固定搭配应该是be jealous of,所以jealous后面的介词应该是of而不应该是over,答案选B.
一般这种题型有四大类问题：改正句子中的语法错误(Sentence Revision);把两句句子结合成一个句子(Sentence Combination);在段落中插入句子(Senetence Addition);以及文章分析问题(Eassy Analysis)。IE主要考查词法：
1. Interested in studying insects and their effects on agriculture, Larissa and Tariq plan to become
an entomologist and then return to help the farmers in their small town. No error.
2.When they were asked to compare Norman Rockwell’s paintings to painter Robert
Rauschenberg, the students entered into a prolonged discussion about the representation of reality
in art. No error.
3. There is probably no story more dramatic than baseball’s great hitter and right fielder Hank
Aaron. No error.
4. Joining a grassroots movement against inhumane working conditions, some consumers in the
United States have stopped buying products from countries in which workers are essentially a
slave laborer. No error.
5. Members of the Alvin Ailey Dance Company have once again shown how the combination of
strength and being agile can produce beautiful movements. No error.
1. Because our casserole was smelling surprisingly badly as it baked, the food science teacher
came over to ask us what we had put in it. No error.
2. Social scientists agree that a system for exchanging goods and services is not only present but
also of necessity in all societies. No error.
3. Just how critical an improved balance of trade is to a healthy economy has never been more
clearer than it is now. No error.
4. Lions and tigers may be identical in size, but the tiger is the fiercer animal and the lion the
1. Jerome often referred to art history textbooks while he was sculpting; whenever he learned a
new method in art class, he seeks out the work of sculptors who had used it in the past. No error.
2. As he eagerly awaited the interview for the job, Miguel thought it wise suppressing his
nervousness and to display a calm he did not feel. No error.
3. The grooved and barbed spears of the box jellyfish, each trailed by a poison thread, is released when the animal is threatened. No error
1. According to educational statistics, the average age of college students has risen quite
noticeable over the past 25 years. No error.
2. A volunteer organization, the Covington Soup Kitchen has been feeding needy families since
1977, annually distributing nearly a million pounds of food each year. No error.
3. The research study reveals startling proof of a constant changing seafloor that comprises the
major part of the underwater landscape. No error
4. If I am reading the editorial correct, the mayor is deliberately avoiding any discussion of the
tax-reform bill until after the November elections. No error.
5. It was fortunate that Ms. Seward attended the committee meeting, for only she was able to
examine the problem calm and thoughtfully. No error.
2. 用because从句表达原因,而不用n+V-ing结构3. 句意不要重复例:A is equally as important as B(错误示范).
虚拟语气1. 条件句表达意思与现在情况相反或目前不可能实现。If条件句用一般过去时(did/were),从句使用过去将来时(would do)
2. 条件句表达意思与过去事实相反。If条件句用过去完成时(had done),而从句使用将来完成时(would have done)
3. 条件句内容与将来事实相反或实现可能性很小。If 条件句用should do/were to do,而从句要用would do 形式。对于以上这三种变化形式,考生只要做到灵活辨别,一般都能选对。